Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/daan/data/www/redblade.org/www/community/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
DM Help
community.redblade.org
December 10, 2018, 04:10:51 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Forums spam cleaned up. Registration disabled due to spambots, sorry!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: DM Help  (Read 8482 times)
Darkheart
Rusty Dagger

View Profile
« on: May 30, 2006, 08:57:25 pm »

First off red blade is the easiest way to create charaters.  It's great, hands down.  As a DM, I am trying to create some new classes and such, my point is, what the heck is BAB?  After playing in highschool I stopped for... lets say ooohh.... ten years, so things have changed a bit.  Is there a manual for Redblade I could read.  (It would help if I had my Players handbook but someone is using it and they live an hour away and all.  (gas prices).  Thanx for the help....

here are only two rules that really matter: What a man can do and what a man can't do.
Peregrine72
Rusty Dagger

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2006, 10:48:33 pm »

BAB stands for Base Attack Bonus
Dalagor
Adventurers Blade

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2006, 06:21:31 pm »

All I want to know is why in the heck are you guys up at that time anyways.. LOL...  Peregrine72 if you have more question's feel free to ask. Also there isn't a manuel for redblade. Cool

As the winter wind sweeps through the trees, so shall my blades sweep through you."
Peregrine72
Rusty Dagger

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2006, 10:18:27 pm »

Darkheart wanted to know what BAB stood for so i told him.
Darkheart
Rusty Dagger

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2006, 09:40:36 am »

Help!!! I'm stuck again.  I'm trying to add two-weapon fighting to a new class as a free feat but it wont add it in when I create a character. Why???  Is it anything to do with the Group number???

here are only two rules that really matter: What a man can do and what a man can't do.
Peregrine72
Rusty Dagger

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2006, 09:57:28 am »

what kind of character you trying to make?
Darkheart
Rusty Dagger

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2006, 10:26:01 am »

Its a specialized druid. it uses a double ended fighting staff.  I can't even get it to show up as a bonus feat like the fighter.

Peregrine72
Rusty Dagger

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2006, 11:15:06 pm »

Have you tried putting it in available feats?
Darkheart
Rusty Dagger

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2006, 06:25:11 pm »

i'm having troube with spells as well.   :x  i need some kind of manual.  (not that i'd read it)  i get it to show up as an avalable feat but not bonus.  and the spells i can't get to show up to select them.  am i missing a menu or something?  i love redblade but adding new classes i'm lost.

Peregrine72
Rusty Dagger

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2006, 11:42:00 pm »

If you are making a new druid class you have to add it spells from the existing druid class to yours and the the spells should come up.
Darkheart
Rusty Dagger

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2006, 02:20:21 pm »

i figured that out but i am still having trouble with two handed fighting as a free or bonus feat.  what is the group number mean and am i missing something with that.

Dalagor
Adventurers Blade

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2006, 11:30:38 pm »

Darkheart try this out.  :idea:

This what I do so that I change anything I want to from the character sheet that is made from the redblade program. When i'm done with the character and the page shows up at the end web I.

First highlight the whole thing and copy it.

Second paste it into microsoft word.

From there you can change, delete and add what you want without haveing to figure it out on the program because we all know that there are bugs and things that we can't fix or add to it. the other cool thing about saveing it in word you open it up without haveing to open up redblade. also be sure to highlight what you want and them bold. The skills to me are hard to read but if you make them bold you can read them clearly when you print them off.

If this help's out anyone cool. if not sorry for problems that I caused ya.

As the winter wind sweeps through the trees, so shall my blades sweep through you."
ploesch
Administrator
Battleworn Gladius

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2006, 10:35:37 pm »

Darkheart,
On adding Free feats, you go ... Customize campaign>Classes>select your class>Level Advancement>Double Click the level when they gain free bonus feat>Feats>Add the free bonus feet to the Automatic Feat area.

On Spells, once you create the class you can go ... Customize campaign>Spells>Select Spell>Right-Click under Class/Domain>Choose add from context menu>Add your class and enter level.

Hope that helps.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: