Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/daan/data/www/redblade.org/www/community/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Looking for latest incarnation of RedBlade CG
community.redblade.org
June 24, 2017, 09:50:47 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Forums spam cleaned up. Registration disabled due to spambots, sorry!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for latest incarnation of RedBlade CG  (Read 3849 times)
xavierorion
bug hunter
Adventurers Blade

xavierorion69
View Profile
« on: June 20, 2010, 12:46:57 pm »

Hello to any who may still visit this site,
I have recently started playing D&D again, after a bit of a hiatus, and I remembered Redblade CG being a very great tool for creating characters.  I have the original download, and the New SRD files that someone created.  I have a problem though.  The new SRD files want the latest version of Redblade CG (I have 1.9.6.137 and i think it wants 1.9.6.139).  I have tried updating via the nice updating tool that daan includes in the tool, however it does not appear to work anymore.  Can somebody send me the files to do this update or let me know if there is a way to get the updates.

Thanx a ton

XavierOrion
ploesch
Administrator
Battleworn Gladius

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2010, 12:40:04 am »

Here is the SRD update
http://spinerippergames.com/redblade/120.0.0.2.html

The newest version of CG....
was on the thumb drive I lost a couple months back.  Maybe daan will fix that link for the alpha testers, or make it available.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: